Welcome to MenuPages - Please Select a city:

Xi'an Famous Foods

  • $$
    RatingAvg. Dinner Entrée
    $$$$$Greater than $25
    $$$$$18.01 - $25
    $$$$12.01 - $18
    $$$7.01 - $12
    $Less than $7
  • Chinese, Noodle Shops
  • 2675 Broadway, New York NY10025 40.7984102 -73.96937
  • (At W 102nd St)
  • click map to interact
  • (000) 000-0000
  • 0

User Ratings (Based on 4 reviews)

Food 3.0 Value 3.3
Service 1.8 Atmosphere 1.8

Other Restaurant Info

(000) 000-0000
Cash Only
Sun-Thu: 11am-9pm Fri-Sat: 11am-9:30pm
Lunch, Dinner
Cheap Eats, Trendy, Take Out

User Reviews

  • Xi'an Famous Foods

    Posted by HK on 01/28/2015

    Great Neighborhood Gem!

    Wow! Wonderful hand pulled noodle dishes. However, you need to change your styrofoam dishes. It is illegal in NYC now. Other than keep being wonderful!

  • Xi'an Famous Foods

    Posted by Bill on 12/12/2014

    Xi'an Famous GREASE

    Noodles are good, comprise 80% pf the contents of your bowl. The other 20% is grease. (OK, maybe 19% and 1% is very hot spice--good but pretty hot.) It's the grease that made me stop going--after two visits. No service--get yer own. And look for a place to perch yer ass.

  • Xi'an Famous Foods

    Posted by Capt_Spaulding on 10/06/2014

    Go to Chinatown

    This place is overrun with yelpers and cybersquatters. Spicy oil drowns your dish and although the noodles are made well., you are better off (as well as your intestinal tract) to head elsewhere.

  • Xi'an Famous Foods

    Posted by Ching Juhl on 05/05/2014

    I love it

    Since I discover this tiny place on upper west side 2 months ago, I have been going back for at least 15 times. Food is tasty and the price is reasonable. If you like spicy food, give it a try. I call them "my cafeteria".

© 2002-2014 Slick City Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. MenuPages® is a trademark of Slick City Media, Inc. Disclaimer