D1. Oyako-Don ground chicken over rice topped with raw egg.
D2. Curry Rice japanese curry with rice.
D3. Chasyu-Don five slices of pork over rice topped with seaweed, scallion and ginger pickles served with raw egg on the side
D4. Unadon grilled eel over rice with japanese pickles and vegetables, serve with miso soup
D5. Bibimbop * ground beef, vegetable (bean sprouts, carrot, daikon, red cabbage, water cress, romaine, bracken) and fried egg, rice, sesame oil, with hot sauce, serve with miso soup.
D6. Dalsot-Bibimbop * sizzling stone pot bibimbop. a heavenly combination of beef, flavorful vegetables cooked just right, egg on top and the spiciness of korean chili paste with a hint of aromatic sesame oil, serve with miso soup.
D7. Spicy Pork Over Rice ** pork marinade with homemade spicy sauce over rice.
We Use Chicken And Pork Broth, Which Gives Our Ramen A Clean And Uniquely Flavorful Taste.
1. Shio Ramen natural salt flavored broth with two slices of pork, bamboo shoots, salt flavored egg, seaweed, scallion, scallop powder and noodle
2. Shio Chasyomen shio ramen with extra pork
3. Syo-Yu Ramen soy sauce flavored broth with two slices of pork, bamboo shoots, soy sauce flavored egg, seaweed, scallion, onion and noodle
4. Soy-Yu Chasyumen syo-yu ramen with extra pork
5. Miso Ramen soy bean paste flavored broth with two slices of pork, scallion, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, seaweed, corn and noodle
6. Miso Chasyumen miso ramen with extra pork
7. Nin Niku Ramen soy sauce flavored broth with four slices of pork, cabbage, bean sprouts, bonito powder, broccoli, garlic and noodle
8. Tan-Tan Men * spicy soybean paste flavored broth with ground chicken, chicken breast, sesame powder, salt flavored egg, scallion, broccoli, bamboo shoots and noodle
9. Curry Ramen limited. curry flavored broth with salt flavored egg, scallion, ground chicken, chicken breast, bamboo shoots, ginger pickles and noodle
10. Hiyashi Ramen-Haru (Cold) sweet soy sauce flavored sauce with pork, bamboo shoots, scallion, broccoli, salt flavored egg, corn, cucumber, ginger, crab and noodle with mustard sauce.
11. Hiyashi Ramen-Natsu (Cold) ** spicy soybean paste flavored sauce with pork, bamboo shoots, broccoli, salt flavored egg, scallion, corn, cucumber, crab meat, pickles and noodle
12. Set A shio ramen with choice of curry, oyako-don, gyoza or shuma.
13. Set B syo-yu ramen with choice of curry, oyako-don, gyoza or shumai.
14. Set C miso ramen with choice of curry, oyako-don, gyoza or shumai
15. Set D tan-tan ramen with choice of curry, oyako-don, gyoza or shumai.
16. Set E curry ramen with choice of curry, oyako-don, gyoza or shumai
Salt Flavored Egg
Soy Sauce Flavored Egg
Two Slices Of Pork
Vegetarian Ramen $11.95
V1. Vegetable Miso Ramen soybean paste flavored broth with scallion, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, corn and noodle.
V2. Vegetable Tan-Tan Ramen spicy soybean flavored broth with scallion, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, corn, and noodle.
Kinsen Plum sweet / fruity. plum wine. white wine based plum wine. kinsen plum is sweet with intense summer fruit flavor.
Ginban light / dry. jummai daiginjo. light, dry sake that is less likely to cause hand-over.
Sayuri rich / sweet. junmai unfiltered. brewed with selected rice, koji and the natural water of rokko. it has a refreshing aroma, natural sweetness and smooth aftertaste.
(300ml btl) 15.00
Hakkaisan slightly dry / light. tokubetsu junmai. this sake has the subtle, graceful aroma of ginjo and finishes with a flavorful yet clean finish. it pairs well with many types of foods.
(300ml btl) 19.00
Funaguchi Honjozo rich / sweet. this sake is a genuine (unpasteurized) sake with a hint of sweetness combined with being full bodied.
(200ml can) 9.95
Sake ($6 to $11). house, premium. hot or cold japanese sake.
Suijin dry / fragrant. junmai. dry sake, full of taste. powerful flavor of rice, sharpness of smv +10. strong base of rice flavor.
Gin Sumiyoshi very dry / light. tokutetsu junmai. very soft palate and rounded flavor dry sake. this sake is stored in casks made of high quality japanese ceder.
Hana Awaka light / fresh. junmai sparkling. refreshing sparkling sake with soft sweetness.
(250ml btl) 15.00
Dassai 50 slightly dry / aromatic. junmai daiginjo. a prize-winning product, this sake has a graceful aroma and a well-rounded flavor. many regard it as a "perfect" sake.
(300ml btl) 29.00
Chamisul Fresh slightly dry / rice. jinro soju. rich mineral contents and pure and clean taste. this natural alkaline soju is refined with charcoals made from 3-year old bamboos grown in a clean zone of mountain.
(360ml btl) 15.00
Shirakabe Gura slightly dry / rich. tokubetsu junmai. this sake is fermented slowly and carefully at low temperature. the result is a rich and mellow sake with a great rice-based aroma.
(300ml btl) 16.00
Kaori medium dry / fragrant. junmai ginjo. medium dry and light sake with aroma of melon and banana.
Hakutsuru Draft light / smooth. junmai namachozo. light, refreshing sake that is easy to drink.
(180ml btl) 8.95
Kirin Koshi No Takumi slightly dry / light. tokubetsu junmai. very crisp and flavorful sake. slight sourness of this sake is very refreshing.
(300ml btl) 16.00
Scb Rei bold / floral aroma. junmai ginjo nama. this sake is wonderfully balanced combination of fragrant ginjo aroma and the fresh taste of draft sake.
(300ml btl) 15.00
Bokbunjajoo rich / sweet. black raspberry wine. exceptional wine made from wild black raspberry. the wine is the color of purplish, and its sweet, berry flavor is reminiscent more of dessert wine than a red wine.