111. Gang Pak* assorted vegetables and fresh bean curd in coconut milk curry sauce
112. Pra-Ram Pak assorted vegetables sautéed in peanut curry
113. Panang Fried Tofu* sautéed curry pasted, fried tofu, bell pepper in panang coconut milk sauce
114. Pak Tao-Geaw stir-fried mixed vegetables with fried tofu and bean sauce
115. Tao-Hoo Pad Ped stir-fried fried tofu with green beans, carrots, bell peppers and chili paste
116. Tao-Hoo Pad Gra-Prow* stir-fried fried tofu with basil, onions, bell peppers and chili paste
117. Tao-Hoo Pad Ped-Nor-Mai* stir-fried fried tofu with chili paste, bamboo shoots, onion, carrot and green bean
118. Eggplant Gra-Prow* stir fried eggplant with basil leaves, bell peppers, onions and hot chili paste
119. Eggplant Rad Prik* tempura eggplant topped with hot-spicy chili sauce
120. Pad Woonsen stir-fried cellophane noodle with bean sprouts and egg
Chicken, Beef Or Pork $10.95 / Shrimp Or Calamari $12.95
121. Pad Thai the most favorite thai noodle dish; stir-fried thin rice noodle with egg, chopped peanuts and bean sprouts
122. Pad Key Mao* stir-fried broad rice noodles with herbs and chili paste
123. Hai Lam stir-fried broad rice noodles with egg in sesame oil and thai seasoning
124. Pad See Ew stir-fried broad rice noodles with chinese broccoli, egg and black soy sauce
125. Rad Nar sautéed broad rice noodles topped with ground bean gravy, chinese broccoli
126. Ba-Mee Ruam Pak stir-fried egg noodle with mixed vegetables and a touch of sesame oil
127. Ba-Mee steamed egg noodles topped with roasted pork, bean sprouts and chopped peanuts
128. Ba-Mee Pra-Ram* steamed egg noodles topped with peanut sauce, broccoli and carrot
129. Ba-Mee Red Curry* steamed egg noodles topped with red curry, coconut milk, bell peppers, carrots, broccoli and basil leaves
130. Ba-Mee Green Curry steamed egg noodles topped with green curry, coconut milk, bell peppers, green beans, carrots and basil leaves
Thai Fried Rice
131. Sri-ra-Cha Fried Rice* spicy fried rice with assorted seafood and egg
132. Pineapple Fried Rice pineapple chunks, cashew nuts and chicken fried rice with egg
133. Ka-Ree Fried Rice chicken and yellow curry powder fried rice with egg
134. Goong Poo Fried Rice shrimp or crabstick fried rice with egg
135. Thai Style Fried Rice choice of chicken, beef or pork
136. Roasted Pork-Chinese Sausage Fried Rice roasted pork or chinese sausage fried rice with egg
137. Vegetable Fried Rice mixed vegetables fried rice with egg
138. Pad Gra-Prow Fried Rice - Basil Fried Rice* fried rice with onions, bell pepper, basil and hot chili paste
139. Salty Fish Ka-Na Fried Rice* fried rice with crispy salty fish with chinese broccoli, egg and sliced hot chili
Steamed Jasmine Rice
Spring Roll Sauce
Home Made Curry Sauce
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Club Soda, Tonic Water
Thai Ice Tea
Thai Ice Coffee
Coffee Or Decaf Coffee
Tea Choice Of
Chamomile Herb Tea
Thai Pumpkin Coconut Custard
Crispy Banana fritters topped with honey & sesame seeds
Home Made Ice Cream $5
Traditional Thai coconut ice cream with young coconut
Coconut Ice Cream Delight young coconut, taro, jackfruit and palm seeds
Coconut Black Bean Ice Cream
Fresh Mango Ice Cream
Green Tea Ice Cream
Thai Herbs And Spices
Chilli: "Phrik" In Thai chilli is an erect, branched, shrub-like herb with fruits used as garnishing and flavoring in thai dishes. there are many different species.
Cumin: "Yi-Ra" In Thai cumin is a small shrubbery herb, the fruit of which is used as a flavoring and condiment
Garlic: "Kra-Thiam" In Thai garlic is an annual herbaceous plant with underground bulbs comprising several cloves. dried mature bulbs are used as a flavoring and condiment in thai cuisine.
Ginger: "Khing" In Thai ginger is an erect plant with thickened, fleshy and aromatic rhizomes. used in different forms as a food, flavoring and spice.
Galanga: "Kha" In Thai greater galanga is an erect annual plant with aromatic, ginger-like rhizomes, and commonly used in thai cooking as a flavoring.
Hoary Basil: "Maeng-Lak" In Thai hoary basil is an annual herbaceous plant with slightly hairy and pale green leaves, eaten either raw or used as a flavoring.
Kaffir: "Ma-Krut" In Thai the leaves, peel and juice of the kaffir lime are used as a flavoring in thai cuisine
(No Common English Name): Krachai Inthai this erect annual plant with aromatic rhizomes and yellow-brown roots, is used as a flavoring
Lemon Grass: "Ta-Khrai" In Thai this erect annual plant resembles a coarse grey-green grass. fresh leaves and grass are used as flavoring
Lime: "Ma-Nao" In Thai lime is used principally as a garnish for fish and meat dishes.
Marsh Mint: "Sa-Ra-Nae" In Thai the fresh leaves of this herbaceous plant are used as a flavoring and eaten raw in thai cuisine
Pepper: "Phrik-Thai" In Thai pepper is a branching, perennial climbing plant from whose fruiting spikes both white and black pepper are obtained. used as a spice and condiment
Sacred Basil: "Ka-Phrao" In Thai sacred basil is an annual herbaceous plant that resembles sweet basil but has narrower and often times reddish-purple leaves. the fresh leaves, which are used as a flavoring
Shallot: "Hom,Hom-Lek,Hom-Daeng"In Thai shallots, or small red onions, are annual herbaceous plants. underground bulbs comprise garlic-like cloves. shallot bulbs contain a volatile oil, and are used as flavoring or seasoning agents.
Sweet Basil: "Ho-Ra-Pha" In Thai sweet basil is an annual herbaceous plant, the fresh leaves of which are either eaten raw or used as a flavoring in thai cooking.
Turmeric: "Kha-Min" In Thai turmeric is a member of the ginger family, and provides yellow coloring for thai food.