100. Villa Amalia Classic Brut, Tselepos NV, Arcadia 100% moschofilero
White Wine Of Northern Greece
207. Asprolithi Oenoforos, 2008, Patras light and crisp with a simple balance of fruit and acidity (100%roditis)
Regional Wine Northern Greece
355. Ampelou Gis, 2007, Messinia a very big & complex red with an earthy nose and a dry finish (90% tempranillo/10% cabernet sauvignon)
White Wine Of The Aegean And Crete - Santorini
With The Aegean Sun Beating Down On Its Black Volcanic Soils, Its Harsh Winds And Ocean Mist Irrigation, It Is Easy To See Why Santorini, With The Assyrtiko Grape As Its Torch Bearer, Is The Highest Regarded White Wine Growing Region Of Greece.
223. Santorini, Boutari, 2008 medium bodied with classic minerallity and citrus interplay (assyrtiko / athiri / aidani)
Red Wine Of Northern Greece - Naoussa
Xinomavro In Naoussa Varies Drastically From Grower To Grower. Styles Range From Light Fresh And Ready To Drink Upon Bottling To Full Bodied, Tannic And Age Worthy Bad Boys, That With Time Turn Out To Be Subtly Complex.
313. Naoussa, Tsantali, 2007 medium bodied, dark fruit and spice to balance a mild acidity closing with a lingering finish
Dessert Wine By The Glass
401. Samos, Tsantali NV, Samos medium bodied with hints tropical fruit and honey (muscat of alexandria)
402. Mavrodaphne Of Patras, Tsantali, Patras full of spice, and dried fruits (mavrodaphne)
400. Commandaria, Etko NV, Cyprus rich flavors of nuts and honey (xinisteri / mavro)
Of Central Greece, The Peloponesse, And The Ionian
The Moshofilero Grape Produces Some World Class Sparkling Wines And Delightful Roses, But Its Most Important Role Is In The Fresh Citrusy Wines Of Mantinia With Their Signature Grapefruit Finish.
210. Moschofilero, Boutari, Mantinia, 2008 medium bodied with hints of fruit and orange blossom
Of Central Greece, The Peloponnese, And The Ioanian
243. Domaine Skouras, 2009, Peloponnese fruty & crisp wine with good acidity (50% moschofilero, 50% roditis)
235. Mythic River Gofas Estate 2009 Peloponnese medium bodied and crisp boasting big tropical fruit (50%savignon blanc, 50%roditis)
230. Zoe, Skouras 2008, Peloponnese, Rose dry and crisp with touches of rose and bright fruit: a lovely summer-time rose! (moschofilero/agiorgitiko)
Of Central Greece, The Peloponesse And The Ionian
The Peloponnese And The Ionian.
335. Domaine Skouras, 2008, Peloponnese full bodied with hints of cherry and a velvety finish (75% cabernet sauvignon/25% agiorgitiko)
The Aegean And Crete.
366. Kotsifali, Lyrarakis 2007, Crete medium to light bodied with bright fruit up front complemented by a spice driven finish (100% kotsifali)