5. Vegetable Spring Rolls vegetable in a crisp wrap. garnished with scallions.
6. Paneer Spring Rolls vegetables and cheese crisp wrap.
7. Samosa potato and green peas with spice in a crisp wrap. served with sweet and spicy chutney.
Served With Coconut Chutney And Sambar.
8. Idli steam cooked rice and lentil patties.
9. Medhu Vada donut shaped spiced lentil patties.
10. Rasam Vada vada soaked in rasam. served with coconut chutney.
11. Dahi Vada vada soaked in yogurt and served with the sweet chutney.
12. Combo one idli and one medhu vada.
All Time Favorites $6.95
13. Puri Bhaji 2 piece puri with potato.
14. Chole Puri Or Bhatura 2 piece puri with chana masala.
Dosas & Uthappams
South Indian Style Pancakes Made From Rice And Lentil Flour Mix. Served With Coconut Chutney, Hot Tomato Chutney And Sambhar. Dosa & Uthappams Filling Choice ($2): Spinach Filling, Chili Paneer Filling.
1. Sada Dosa also called plain dosa. a crisp and thin crêpe.
2. Masala Dosa dosa with potato masala inside.
3. Mysore Dosa dosa with a layer of hot chutneys.
4. Mysore Masala Dosa dosa with a layer of hot chutneys and potato masala inside.
5. Butter Dosa dosa sprinkled with butter.
6. Butter Masala Dosa dosa sprinkled with butter and potato masala inside.
7. Set Dosa 4 small soft dosas.
8. Sada Rava Dosa dosa made from semolina and rice flour mix.
9. Rava Masala Dosa dosa made from semolina and rice flour mix.
10. Special Rava Dosa dosa made from semolina mix with chopped onions and chilies on request.
11. Mysore Rava Dosa dosa made from semolina with a layer of hot chutney.
12. Pondicherry Dosa dosa with a layer of hot chutney and spicy potato inside.
13. Paper Dosa large dosa folded in the form of a cone.
14. Plain Uthappam uthappams are thick pancakes.
15. Vegetable Uthappams uthappam topped with your choice of vegetables.