Try Our New Lunch Buffet Additions: Masala Dosa, Pani Puri, And Phavbaji Today! Enjoy Darbar Grill For Your Favorite Indian Appetizers And Entrees. New Lunch Buffet Items Are Added Often To Provide Regular Guests With A Unique Experience Each Time! Darbar Grill Takes Pride In Offering The Best Quality Ingredients And Unique Indian Recipes
Lunch-Buffet In NYC $12.95
Featuring Meat And Vegetarian Foods, As Well As Appetizers And Main Indian Menu Items, Darbar Grill Has The Best Lunch Buffet In Midtown Manhattan! Enjoy A Break From The Work Day And Eat The Best Indian Food As A Delicious Lunch At Darbar Grill.
Healthy Indian Lunch In NYC With Curry
Healthy Indian Lunch In NYC With Vegan Options
Healthy Indian Lunch In NYC With Vegetables
Lunch Menu Favorites
Darbar Grill Offers Some Lunch Menu Favorites As Part Of The Lunch Buffet And Lunch Menu. If You Are Looking For A Lunch Delivery In Midtown NYC And Want To Try Indian Food For Your Next Lunch Time Order, Contact Darbar Grill Today For Information On Our Lunch Menu Favorites. We Make All Indian Food For Lunch With Special Requests For Spicy Food And Vegetarian Needs, Including Vegan Requests And Indian Menu Changes And Substitutions. Darbar Grill Has The Best Indian Food In NYC For Lunch Time With Quick Delivery And Lunch Orders 7 Days A Week.
With Vegetarian Dishes
With Meat Dishes
With Chicken Dishes
With Fish Dishes
Soups & Salads
1. Mulligatawny Soup traditional lentil soup flavoured with herbs and mild spices
2. Chicken Palak Sorba chicken and spinach in a lightly spiced coconut flavoured soup
3. Garden Fresh Salad garden greens with house dressing
4. Vegetable Samosas spicy seasoned potatoes and peas wrapped in a light pastry
5. Chicken Samosas seasoned ground chicken wrapped in a light pastry
6. Vegetable Snack Platter assortment of mixed vegetable fritters
7. Bhel Puri puffed rice, potatoes, onions with a mixture of tangy tamarind & spicy mint chutney.
8. Paneer Tikka homemade cottage cheese marinated with yogurt
9. Okra Crunch crispy okra with onion, tomato and lemon dressing
10. Bhajia crispy onion fritters
11. Gobi Manchurian cauliflower dumplings with tangy tomato and garlic sauce
12. Tandoori Vegetables assorted seasoned vegetables marinated in a mild sauce cooked in a clay oven
13. Spinach Moong Chaat house specialty. spinach fritters, moong bean sprout, onion, tomato and chutney.
14. Samosa Chaat / Kachori Chaat vegetable samosa or lentil stuffed patty with chickpeas, masala and chutneys.
15. Meat Snack Platter combination of chicken and lamb kebabs
16. Scallops pan-seared scallops with coconut mint sauce
17. Boti Kebab house specialty. lamb cubes cooked in hung yogurt, ginger, chill and chef's spices
18. Reshmi Kebab house specialty. supreme pieces of chicken breast marinated in spices.
19. Garlic Shrimp Balchao tangy shrimp with garlic, onion and tomatoes
20. Cheese & Garlic Naan naan stuffed with cheese, topped up with crushed garlic
21. Garlic Naan crushed garlic sprinkled on the traditional indian naan bread
22. Keema Naan naan bread stuffed with minced lamb
23. Peshawari Naan naan stuffed with nuts & dried fruits
24. Onion Or Rosemary Naan naan stuffed with choice of onions or rosemary seeds.
25. Naan white flour soft bread cooked in a clay oven
26. Cheese & Spinach Naan naan stuffed with cheese and spinach
27. Gobi / Aloo Parantha whole wheat bread stuffed with cauliflower or potatoes
28. Pudina (Mint) Or Laccha Parantha whole wheat layered bread with the choice of mint or plain
29. Tandoori Roti Or Chapathi whole wheat flat bread cooked in clay oven or on a flat pan