Welcome to MenuPages - Please Select a city:
New York City
New Menupages Desintations
Submit a Menu
Menus for New York City Restaurants
East Village/ LES
Midtown South / Chelsea
Murray Hill / Gramercy
Upper East Side
Upper West Side
Village/ W Village
Brighton Beach / Manhattan Beach
Brooklyn Hts / DUMBO
Central Village / Noho
Chelsea / Midtown South
Chinatown / Two Bridges
Cobble Hill / Carroll Grdns
East Elmhurst / LGA
East New York
Flatiron / Union Square
Fresh Meadows / Kew Gardens Hills
Ft. Greene / Clinton Hill
Glen Oaks / Floral Park / Bellerose
Gramercy / Kips Bay
Hollis / St Albans
Kings Highway / Homecrest
Laurelton / Rosedale
Little Neck / Douglaston
Long Island City
Lower East Side
Marine Park / Gerritsen Beach
Middle Village / Maspeth
Mill Basin / Bergen Beach
Ozone Park / JFK
Park Slope / Prospect Hts
Prospect Park South / Kensington
Queens Village / Cambria Heights
Ridgewood / Glendale
Soho / Little Italy
South Jamaica / Rochdale / Springfield Gardens
Washington Hts / Inwood
West 90's & 100's
Williamsburg / Greenpoint
Cafes & Coffeehouses
Cajun & Creole
Diners & Coffee Shops
Eclectic & International
Fish & Chips
Southern & Soul
Hold down Control (PC) or Command (Mac) key + mouseclick to select more than one option
Bangkok 2 Thai
349 1st Ave
(Btwn 20th & 21st St)
click map to interact
Profile & Reviews
1. Spring Roll
fried vegetarian roll served with sweet and sour sauce.
2. Summer Roll
fresh vegetarian roll served with tamarind sauce.
steamed soy beans.
4. Crispy Tofu
fried tofu served with sweet chili sauce.
5. Vegetable Pancake
fried chive pancake with black ginger sauce.
6. Vegetable Dumpling
steamed vegetable dumpling served with black ginger sauce.
7. Chicken Dumpling
steamed or fried chicken dumpling served with black ginger sauce.
8. Fish Cake
an aromatic thai fish cake served with cucumbers and peanuts in a sweet chili sauce.
grilled marinated chicken on skewers served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
10. Golden Bags
ground marinated shrimp and chicken wrapped with golden skin and served with sweet and sour sauce.
11. Curry Puff
ground chicken, potato, onion, carrot and curry powder stuffed in a puff pastry.
12. Crispy Calamari
fried squid served with sweet chili sauce.
13. Bangkok Wings
* mixed with thai herbs and sweet chili sauce.
14. Angel Shrimp
marinated crispy shrimp wrapped with roll skin and served with sweet chili sauce.
15. Super Beef
fried marinated beef with hot sriracha sauce.
16. Steamed Mussels
mussels with thai herbs and basil leaves.
17. Tom Yum Soup
* traditional thai soup with lime juice, mushrooms, onions and bell pepper.
18. Coconut Soup
thai herbs with coconut milk, lime juice, mushrooms, napa and bell pepper.
19. House Soup
a clear soup with vegetables.
20. Rice Soup
rice in warm soup with celery and ginger.
21. Dumpling Soup
chicken dumpling in clear soup.
22. Thai Salad
fresh garden vegetable salad with peanut dressing.
23. Papaya Salad
* green papaya, string beans, tomatoes, carrots and peanuts with lime juice dressing.
24. Mango Salad
* shredded mango with red onion, carrot and cashew nuts in spicy lime juice.
25. Larb Salad
* ground chicken with thai herbs, onions and chili lime juice.
26. Yum Salad
* your choice of sliced chicken or beef mixed with lemongrass, onions and chili paste.
27. Mock Duck Salad
* crispy vegetarian duck with red onion, carrot, pineapple and cashew nuts in chili paste.
28. Grilled Shrimp Salad
* grilled shrimp with lemongrass, red onion and carrot in chili paste.
29. Ocean Salad
* shrimp, squid, crab meat with red onion, thai herbs and lime juice dressing.
30. Chicken Satay Salad
a combination of satay and fresh green salad with peanut dressing.
31. Duck Salad
* boneless duck with red onion, scallions, cashews nuts and pineapple in a spicy lime dressing.
Fried Rice $10
42. Thai Fried Rice
stir-fried with egg, onion, carrots and scallions.
43. Pineapple Fried Rice
stir-fried rice with egg, hawaiian pineapple, onion, carrots and a light curry powder.
44. Basil Fried Rice
* stir-fried rice with egg, onion, bell pepper, string beans and basil leaves.
45. Spicy Green Fried Rice
* stir-fried rice with egg, onion and basil in green curry paste.
46. Brown Fried Rice
stir-fried brown rice with egg, onion, carrots and scallions.
32. Pad Thai
the most famous thai noodle dish. rice noodles stir-fried with eggs scallions, bean sprouts and crushed peanuts.
33. Pad See-Ew
broad noodles sautéed with broccoli and egg in a black sweet sauce.
34. Kee Mao
* drunken noodles. broad noodles sautéed with basil leaves, string beans, onions and egg in a thai spicy sauce.
35. Pan-Fried Spicy Noodles
* flat noodles stir-fried with string beans, onions, carrots and egg in chili garlic sauce.
36. Ginger Noodles
broad noodles sautéed with fresh ginger, broccoli, egg and scallions.
37. Green Thunder Noodles
* broad noodles stir-fried with egg, onion, bamboo, string beans and basil leaves in a spicy green curry paste.
38. Singapore Noodles
* vermicelli stir-fried with egg, onion, broccoli and bean sprouts in yellow curry sauce.
39. Udon Basil
* stir-fried japanese noodles with egg, onion and string beans in chili basil sauce.
40. Tom Yum Noodle Soup
* rice noodles with bean sprouts, broccoli and scallions in tom yum soup.
41. House Noodle Soup
rice noodles with broccoli, carrot and napa in clear house soup.
Vegetarian Dishes $11
60. Garden Delight
sautéed assorted vegetables with sesame garlic sauce.
61. Spicy Tofu
* stir-fried tofu with bamboo, onion, mushrooms and baby corn in chili sauce.
sautéed assorted vegetables in peanut sauce.
63. Curry Garden
* sautéed bamboo, string beans, eggplant, onion and basil leaves in curry sauce.
Sautéed Entrées $11
* sautéed fresh basil, chili, string beans, onion, broccoli and bell pepper.
sautéed fresh garlic, onion, carrots and green peas served on a bed of broccoli and cabbage.
sautéed fresh ginger, onion, scallions, mushrooms and carrots.
50. Cashew Nut
* sautéed roasted cashew nuts, onion, bell pepper, carrots and pineapple in chili paste.
* sautéed protein in minced lemongrass, onion, garlic and bamboo.
52. Sweet & Sour
sautéed with pineapple, onion, broccoli and carrots in sweet and sour sauce.
53. Pad Prik Khing
* sautéed string beans, bell pepper, carrots and lime leaves in prik khing chili paste.
54. Eggplant Basil
* sautéed fresh eggplant, string beans, onion, bell pepper and basil leaves in chili sauce.
Curry Entrées $11
55. Massaman Curry
thick and mild curry with onion, carrots, potatoes and roasted peanuts.
56. Red Curry
* medium spicy curry with bamboo, string beans, bell pepper and basil leaves.
57. Green Curry
* the spiciest curry with bamboo, string beans, bell pepper and basil leaves.
58. Yellow Curry
* medium spiced yellow curry with onion, potatoes and carrots.
59. Panang Curry
* curry with cumin, broccoli, string beans and lime leaves.
64. Mommy's Fried Chicken
deep-fried boneless chicken marinated with herbs and served with sweet chili sauce.
65. Bkk's Chicken Breast
grilled marinated chicken breast and stir-fried mixed vegetables, served with peanut sauce.
66. Kow Soy Gai
* crisp yellow noodles, red onion, pickled vegetables and scallions in a mild chicken yellow curry sauce.
67. Jade Curry Noodles
* steamed rice noodles, bamboo, string beans and basil in spicy chicken green curry.
68. Shrimp Pad Woon Sen
a very well seasoned tender and chewy vermicelli stir-fried with ginger, onion, egg and scallions.
69. Bangkok Pad Thai
vermicelli stir-fried with chicken, shrimp, crab meat, tofu, egg and peanuts in pad thai sauce.
70. Pad Thai Duck
roasted duck stir-fried with pad thai noodles.
71. Duck Curry
* boneless crispy duck with pineapple, tomato and eggplant in red curry.
72. Duck Tamarind
boneless roasted duck with mixed vegetables and tamarind sauce.
73. Chu Chee Tilapia
* crispy fillet of tilapia with chu chee curry sauce and kaffir lime leaves.
74. Bangkok Tilapia
* crispy fillet of tilapia with basil tamarind sauce.
75. Andaman Basil
* sautéed shrimp, squid, fillet fish, mussel and crab meat with basil leaves, string beans and bamboo in a spicy green curry sauce.
76. Bangkok Red Snapper
* crispy whole red snapper served with basil tamarind sauce.
77. Mango Red Snapper
* crispy whole red snapper topped with mango salad. yumm...
Lunch Specials $7.95
L3. Cashew Nut
L4. Sweet & Sour
L5. Pad Prik Khing
L6. Spicy Tofu
L9. Garden Delight
L10. Mommy's Fried Chicken
L11. Massaman Curry
L12. Red Curry
L13. Green Curry
L14. Pad Thai
not served with rice.
L15. Pad See-Ew
not served with rice.
L16. Kee Mao
* not served with rice.
L18. Thai Fried Rice
not served with white rice.
L19. Basil Fried Rice
* not served with white rice.
Steamed Mixed Vegetables
wrapped with crispy flour skin with sweet honey.
Lychee In Syrup
tropical fruit in syrup.
coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, seltzer, fanta.
coconut, lychee, mango.
Thai Iced Tea
iced tea with milk.
Lemon Thai Iced Tea
Thai Iced Coffee
Bangkok 2 Thai
349 1st Ave
Btwn 20th & 21st St
Similar and Nearby Restaurants
Vamos Tacos & Tequila
City Wings Cafe
Moe's Southwest Grill
327 Gourmet Deli
Adriatic Italian Restaurant
8th Wonder Juice Bar
East Side Cafe
Corbet & Conley
Pan de Sal
Orion Diner & Grill
Marina Gourmet Deli
Mr. Lee's Food Court
Advertise With Us
© 2015 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved.