Welcome to MenuPages - Please Select a city:
New York City
New Menupages Desintations
Submit a Menu
Menus for New York City Restaurants
East Village/ LES
Midtown South / Chelsea
Murray Hill / Gramercy
Upper East Side
Upper West Side
Village/ W Village
Brighton Beach / Manhattan Beach
Brooklyn Hts / DUMBO
Central Village / Noho
Chelsea / Midtown South
Chinatown / Two Bridges
Cobble Hill / Carroll Grdns
East Elmhurst / LGA
East New York
Flatiron / Union Square
Fresh Meadows / Kew Gardens Hills
Ft. Greene / Clinton Hill
Glen Oaks / Floral Park / Bellerose
Gramercy / Kips Bay
Hollis / St Albans
Kings Highway / Homecrest
Laurelton / Rosedale
Little Neck / Douglaston
Long Island City
Lower East Side
Marine Park / Gerritsen Beach
Middle Village / Maspeth
Mill Basin / Bergen Beach
Ozone Park / JFK
Park Slope / Prospect Hts
Prospect Park South / Kensington
Queens Village / Cambria Heights
Ridgewood / Glendale
Soho / Little Italy
South Jamaica / Rochdale / Springfield Gardens
Washington Hts / Inwood
West 90's & 100's
Williamsburg / Greenpoint
Cafes & Coffeehouses
Cajun & Creole
Diners & Coffee Shops
Eclectic & International
Fish & Chips
Southern & Soul
Hold down Control (PC) or Command (Mac) key + mouseclick to select more than one option
32-05 36th Ave
(Btwn 32nd & 33rd St)
click map to interact
Profile & Reviews
1. Nua Pad Prik Lunch Special
sauteed beef, onion, and bell pepper in a chili garlic sauce served with jasmine rice.
2. Pad Talay Lunch Special
sauteed shrimp, crab stick, squid and mix vegetable in oyster sauce served with jasmine rice.
3. Geang Ped Lunch Special
* choice of chicken or beef with bamboo shoots, chili pepper and basil in a spicy red curry and coconut milk served with jasmine rice.
4. Nua Num Mun Hoi Lunch Special
sauteed beef, onion, scallion and oyster sauce served with jasmine rice.
5. Kai Pad Khing Lunch Special
sauteed chicken, fresh ginger, onion, scallion and mushroom in a yellow bean sauce served with jasmine rice.
6. Moo Prew Wan Lunch Special
sauteed pork, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and scallion in a thai-style sweet and sour sauce served with jasmine rice.
7. Pad Pak Ruam Mit Lunch Special
sauteed mixed vegetables in mushroom soy sauce served with jasmine rice.
8. Thai Spicy Beef Salad Lunch Special
* sliced beef, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and scallion in a chili lime vinaigrette dressing over bed of lettuce served with jasmine rice.
9. Thai Fried Rice Lunch Special
jasmine rice sauteed with eggs, onion, scallion and choice of chicken, beef, pork or chinese sausage.
Lunch Specials: Noodles $7.50
10. Lard Na Nua Lunch Special
beef and broccoli in yellow bean sauce over wide rice noodles.
11. K.T. Noodle Lunch Special
sauteed chicken with eggs, wide rice noodles and lettuce in oyster sauce.
12. Pad Thai Lunch Special
sauteed rice noodles with shrimp, chicken or vegetables, ground peanuts, bean curd and bean sprouts.
13. Kai See Mee Lunch Special
sauteed chicken with napa cabbage, bamboo shoot and scallion in a mushroom soy sauce over egg noodle.
14. Baa Mee Soup Lunch Special
egg noodles with seafood, bean sprout, and scallion in chicken broth.
15. Thai Wonton Soup Lunch Special
pork wonton with ground pork, bean sprout and watercress in broth.
16. Nua Toon Noodle Soup Lunch Special
wide rice noodles with thai beef stew and vegetable in beef broth.
17. Tom Yum Noodle Soup Lunch Special
* rice noodle with ground pork and pork balls in spicy sweet and sour broth.
18. Pad See Ew Lunch Special
sauteed wide rice noodles with beef and broccoli in a black mushroom soy sauce.
19. Kouy Teaw Kee Mowe Lunch Special
* sauteed wide rice noodles with bamboo shoots, broccoli and basil. your choice of beef, chicken or pork.
sliced beef or chicken marinated in curry powder and coconut milk, served with peanut sauce.
2. Tod Mon
curried fish caked served with cucumber sauce.
lg 9.50 sm 7.50
3. Crispy Rolls
crispy spring roll stuffed with glass noodles and vegetables.
4. Thai Rolls
steamed rolls wrapped with chinese sausage, crab stick, cucumber and bean sprout with sauce.
5. Spare Ribs
fried seasoned spare ribs served with thai spicy dipping sauce.
6. Chicken Wings
deep-fried chicken wings with thai spicy sauce.
7. Mee Grob
crispy rice noodles with tamarind sauce.
8. Steamed Mussels
with thai spices served with spicy sauce.
9. Sautéed Mussels
with black bean sauce, chili and basil.
10. Pla Muk Tod
fried squid served sauce.
11. Tofu Tod
fried tofu served with sweet nutty dipping sauce.
12. Koong Kra Borg
crispy fried shrimp rolls served with sauce.
13. Som Tum
14. Thai Jerky
choice of beef, pork or chicken served with chili dipping sauce.
15. Karee Puff
ground chicken, potatoes, onions and curry wrapped in crispy crust and served with arjad.
16. Seafood Rolls
seafood spring roll wrapped with shrimp and crabmeat, fried and served with side of plum sauce.
17. Khaum Jep
dumpling. ground chicken, shrimp, crabmeat, water chestnut, bamboo shoot, scallion and mushroom wrapped in wonton and topped with garlic.
18. Hoi Jaw
crispy thin tofu wrapped with shrimp, crabmeat and ground pork, served with sweet and sour sauce.
29. Tom Yum Koong Soup
* clear shrimp soup with mushrooms, lemongrass and lime juice.
30. Kai Tom Kha Soup
chicken with coconut milk, galanga and lime juice.
31. Gaeng Joud Woosen Soup
clear soup with glass noodles, ground pork, shrimp, squid and vegetables.
32. Thai Wonton Soup
thin wonton noodle, ground pork and shrimp.
Salads & Thai Spicy Salads
19. Thai Salad
lettuce, cucumber, bean sprout and bean cake with thai peanut dressing.
20. Nua Nam Tok Salad
* sliced charcoaled steak with onion, chili and lime juice.
21. Naem Sod Salad
* ground pork with ginger, peanuts, chili and lime juice.
22. Yum Koong Salad
* shrimp with lemongrass, onion, chili paste and lime juice.
23. Yum Koon Chieng Salad
* sliced chinese sausage, cucumber, chili, lime juice, hot chili and scallions.
24. Yum Pla Muk Salad
* squid with lemongrass, onion, chili paste and lime juice.
25. Yum Ped Grob Salad
* crispy duck with ginger, peanuts, onion, chili paste and lime juice.
26. Yum Talay Salad
* shrimp, squid and crab stick with onion, fresh chili and lime juice.
27. Lab Kai Salad
* ground chicken with onion, mint, chili and lime juice.
28. Yum Woonsen Salad
glass noodles with ground pork, onion, chili and lime juice.
65. Shrimp Fried Rice
66. Crabmeat Fried Rice
67. Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
68. Beef Or Chicken Fried Rice
69. Vegetable Fried Rice
69A. Pineapple Fried Rice
70. Pad Thai
sautéed rice noodles with shrimp, chicken or vegetables, ground peanuts and bean sprouts.
71. Pad See Ew
sautéed wide rice noodles with beef, chicken, pork or tofu with broccoli.
72. Kouy Teaw Kee Mowe
sautéed wide rice noodles with bamboo shoots, vegetables, chili and basil with choice of beef, chicken or pork.
73. Chef's Noodles
sautéed egg noodles with shrimp and mix vegetables.
74. Pad Sow Noi
bean sprouts and bean curds sautéed with oyster sauce.
75. Pad Ruam Mit
sautéed mixed vegetables.
76. Pad Pha Ram
watercress sautéed with black bean sauce.
77. Pad Ka Na
broccoli sautéed with oyster sauce.
78. Gaeng Pak
* mixed vegetables and tofu with red curry in coconut milk.
56. Ped Choom Pon
crispy duck with garlic and pepper.
57. Ped Panaeng
* crispy duck with panaeng paste and coconut milk.
58. Gaeng Ped Yang
* roasted duck with red curry, eggplant and coconut milk.
59. Ped Ma Kahm
crispy duck topped with tamarind sauce.
60. Ped Pha Ram
crispy duck with green curry and coconut milk.
61. Ped Med Ma Muang
crispy duck sautéed with cashews, scallions, water chestnuts, onions and bell peppers.
61A. Ped Sarm Rod
crispy duck with spicy sweet and sour sauce.
Frog Legs $13
62. Gob Kra Prow
* fried frog`s legs with basil, chili peppers and onions.
63. Gob Panaeng
* fried frog`s legs in panaeng paste and coconut milk.
64. Gob Ka Tiem
fried frog`s legs with salt, pepper and garlic.
45. Pla Lard Pick
* fried whole fish with spicy sweet and sour sauce.
46. Pla Nueng
steam whole fish topped with ginger, baby corn and scallions.
47. Pla Jean
fried whole fish topped with ginger, mushrooms and scallions.
48. Pla Preow Wan
fried whole fish topped with cucumbers, tomatoes and sweet and sour sauce.
49. Pla Muk Pad Pick
* squid sautéed with onions and chili peppers.
50. Koong Pad Ped
* shrimp sautéed with chili peppers, red curry and coconut milk.
51. Koong Pad Pick
* shrimp sautéed with fresh chili peppers and onions.
52. Koong Pad Pak
shrimp sautéed with mixed vegetables.
53. Koong Preow Wan
shrimp sautéed with cucumbers, tomatoes and sweet and sour sauce.
54. Koong Ka Tiem
shrimp with garlic, salt and peppers.
55. Koong Kra Prow
* shrimp sautéed with chili, garlic, onion and basil.
33. Gaeng Ped
* red curry, coconut milk, bamboo shoots and chili pepper with choice of beef or chicken.
34. Gaeng Karee
sliced chicken with karee curry with onion, potato and coconut milk.
35. Pad Ped
* choice of beef, chicken or pork in reduced red curry and coconut milk.
36. Pad Pick
* choice of beef, chicken or pork sautéed with onion and fresh chili pepper.
37. Kra Prow
* choice of beef, chicken or pork sautéed with basil, chili pepper, garlic and onion.
38. Pad Khing
sautéed chicken with fresh ginger, mushroom and scallion.
39. Med Ma Muaag
sautéed chicken with cashews, water chestnuts and scallions.
40. Ka Na
choice of beef, chicken or pork sautéed with broccoli and oyster sauce.
41. Pick Khing
* pork sautéed with red curry and long bean.
42. Preow Wan
pork sautéed with cucumber and tomato in thai sweet and sour sauce.
43. Kra Tiem Pick Thai
pork sautéed with garlic and peppers.
beef with panaeng paste and coconut milk.
S1. Koong Arharn Thai
* fried shrimp topped with three flavored sauce.
S2. Koong Woon Sen
shrimp sautéed with glass noodles, scallions and eggs.
S3. Koong Keaw Wan
* shrimp with green curry, coconut milk, bamboo shoot and fresh chili pepper.
S4. Koong Massaman
shrimp, peanuts, potatoes and onions with coconut milk and massaman curry.
S5. Tom Yum Koong Yai
* clear prawn soup with mushroom, lemongrass and lime juice.
S6. Koong Yai Ob Woon Sen
prawns, glass noodles, fresh ginger and scallions with mushroom soy sauce hot pot.
S7. Koong Yai Kra Prow
* prawns sautéed with basil, garlic, onion and chili peppers.
S8. Koong Yai Chu Chee
* prawns sautéed with red curry and coconut milk.
S9. Koong Yai Ka Tiem
prawns topped with garlic, salt and pepper.
S10. Koong Poow
grilled prawns with spicy chili garlic dipping sauce.
S11. Three Company
* squid, shrimp and chicken sautéed in thai spicy sauce.
S12. Ta-Lay Thai
shrimp, squid and crabmeat sautéed in thai spices sauce.
seafood steamed with thai spices in hot pot.
S14. Pla Duk Fu
minced crispy, fried catfish topped with mango, onion, cashews and thai spicy sauce.
S15. Pla Duk Kra Prow
* large cuts of catfish, fried and sautéed with basil and chili peppers.
S16. Pla Duk Pad Ped
* large cuts of catfish, fried and sautéed with chili peppers, red curry and coconut milk.
S17. Pla Nueag Ma Now
* steamed whole fish topped with fresh chili, garlic, chopped cilantro and lime juice. please allow 30 minutes to prepare.
S18. Pla Kra Prow
* large cuts of fish, fried and sautéed with basil, chili peppers, garlic and onion.
S19. Pla Ma Muang
fried whole fish topped with mango salad.
S20. Geang Som Pla Tod
* fried whole fish topped with mixed vegetables, served with chili paste broth.
S21. Keaw Wan
* choice of chicken or beef, with bamboo shoot and green curry in coconut milk.
S22. Nua Yang
bbq beef marinated in thai spices served with chili dipping sauce.
S23. Gai Yang
b.b.q. chicken marinated in thai spices served with thai sweet and sour sauce.
S24. Moo Yang
bbq pork marinated in thai spices served with chili dipping sauce.
choice of chicken or beef, with potatoes, peanuts and massaman curry in coconut milk.
S26. Gai Siam
* sliced chicken breast, fried and served with spicy sweet and sour sauce over napa cabbage.
S27. Gai Ka Ti
sliced chicken breast sautéed with mushroom and scallions in ginger coconut milk broth.
choice of chicken or beef, fried and served with peanut sauce over steamed broccoli.
S29. Moo Kum Wan
spicy. grilled pork topped with fresh chili, garlic, chopped cilantro and lime juice.
S30. Kana Moo Krob
three layer pork sautéed in oyster sauce with chinese broccoli.
lg 3.25 sm 1.75
pumpkin, egg, palm sugar, salt and coconut cream.
taro, egg, palm sugar, salt and coconut cream.
warm taro in coconut milk.
Pla Gim Kai Tao
flour, palm, sugar, salt and coconut milk.
warm banana in coconut milk.
iced corn, taro, red bean, jelly and lod chong in coconut milk or syrup.
iced lychee, rambutan or logan in syrup.
coconut, red bean, durian, lychee, green tea
fried wrapped banana with honey and sesame.
Mango With Sweetened Sticky Rice
spring and summer only.
coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, sunkist, club soda
Thai Iced Tea
Thai Iced Coffee
32-05 36th Ave
Btwn 32nd & 33rd St
Similar and Nearby Restaurants
New Yorker Bagel
36th Avenue Coffee Shop
L & M Italian Deli
Napoli Pizza & Pasta
Chela & Garnacha
37 Ave Deli
One Stop Pizza
Sweets First Cupcake Cafe
S Prime Steakhouse
All American Coffee Shop
Advertise With Us
© 2015 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved.